- Galvanized Steel – Good corrosion protection under most conditions.
- Corrosion Resistant Chromium Nickel+ – Good protection from moderately aggressive water, farm chemicals. (Offered with a painted interior/exterior or it too can be galvanized).
- Aluminum – Good choice for livestock and processed water applications.
- Stainless Steel – Recommended for extreme high or low pH values. Also good for water conditions that vary considerably, such as food processing effluent.
- Poly-Lined – Excellent cost-effective option for processed water or water that has a low pH.
Reinke’s new and improved poly-lined pipe is now available in 6 5/8” and 8 5/8" galvanized pipe. The high density 3/16”
polyethylene liner is constructed from virgin materials and not from recycled product. Each sprinkler outlet is equipped with a heavy duty ¾” glass-reinforced, nylon coupler spaced 57” apart for maximum uniformity of application. The added strength provided by the ¾” coupler allows the use of ¾” PVC drops or hose drops using standard ¾” PVC U-pipes or the 125 degree goosenecks with hose slings.